Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the European Union L No 119, page 1), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we here provide the following information:
- Information on controller
The controller of your personal data is Przedsiębiorstwo Usługowo-Handlowe “Lobo” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Poznań (ul. Bałtycka 6, 61-013 Poznań), hereinafter referred to as “Lobo”. The controller has not appointed the Data Protection Officer.
- How to contact the person responsible for personal data
You can contact the person responsible for your personal data e-mail at email@example.com or mail at the following address: P.U.H. Lobo Sp. z o. o., ul. Bałtycka 6, 61-013 Poznań.
- Processing objectives
Your personal data are collected and processed with respect to the preparation of offers and the conclusion of rental and lease agreements for office and warehouse space, as well as with respect to the implementation of the provisions of the concluded agreements.
These data will be processed to sell the services and for marketing purposes.
- Legal basis
The legal basis for processing your data will be as follows:
- the necessity to perform the agreement or to take actions upon your request prior to the conclusion of the agreement;
- the necessity to comply with the legal obligation of the controller;
- legally justified interests pursued the controller.
- Categories of personal data to be collected
In order to perform the provisions referring to the Lobo business, we collect from you the following categories of personal data:
From business partners:
- Contact information: full name, business name, business address, address and registered office of the company/partnership, telephone, e-mail;
- Identification information: tax number, National Official Register of Business Entities number (REGON), National Court Register number (KRS);
- Financial information: bank account number and payment details;
- Other information as may be specified you with respect to the implementation of the agreement.
- Contact information: full name, address, telephone, e-mail;
- Identification information: Polish Resident Identification Number (PESEL), identification numbers applied authorities (e.g. social security number), date of birth;
- Financial information: bank account number, payment details and other remuneration information;
- Information on the employee’s health (e.g. occupational health reports and information on health status and sick leave);
- Other information specified the employee as part of his or her employment relationship.
- Information on recipients of personal data
Your data may be transferred to the following entities:
- entities or bodies authorised under the applicable laws and regulations;
- providers of technical support and maintenance services for the IT system;
- tax advisors;
- external legal advisors.
- Information on the intention to transfer personal data to a third country
Your data will not be transferred to any third countries unless it is required to perform any contractual and business obligations of Lobo.
- Period of personal data storage
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which they are processed.
- Data on the performance of the agreement – 10 years.
- Marketing activities – until the consent is revoked or an objection is raised.
The period of processing is determined law that obliges Lobo to process the data for a definite period.
- Information on the right to request from the controller access to personal data
We here inform you that you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- have incomplete personal data completed, including making an additional statement;
- erase your personal data or restrict the processing;
- object to further processing of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data;
- not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Information on the right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your data.
- Information on the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you have any doubts about the correctness of the processing of your personal data Lobo, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Information on the voluntary nature of providing personal data
The provision of your personal data is a requirement for the conclusion of the agreement and the performance of other business activities of Lobo.
- Information on automated decision making
Lobo applies automated decision making systems. Decisions may be made automatically on the basis of profiling. Profiling is performed on the basis of the possessed data, in particular the data on previously provided services. Profiling may affect marketing information and offers that you may receive – the offer will be adjusted to your needs.